Monday, July 6, 2009

...and the Pursuit of Happiness

The "pursuit" has ruled our little world this past weekend! I'd show you pictures, if I could figure out how to do it. In fact, I transferred the perfect pictures to my parents' computer. James, Kate, Elizabeth, and Matthew are jumping on the trampoline like four pieces of popcorn or four superheroes sans capes and tights. Smiles on every face, hair flying, arms waving in victory over gravity. . .pictures stuck in some file I can't figure out how to get Blogger to retrieve.
So, what would be in your perfect picture of "the pursuit of happiness"? I can think of so many things. Bet you can, too!

4 comments:

Deb said...

For me, personally, it would involve me, sand, sea, & heat - either clear blue skies or a sunrise or sunset.

Or to have my own garden again. You'd all need help of course & to at least show an inetest in green stuff - because my blog would be full of it.

Then again it could involve deserts & camels, pyramids ...or anything historical.

Reality - just watching happy, healthy kids having fun. (preferably under a bright blue sky ...with sand...sea...& oops.lol!)

Ellen said...

Mine is going to happen on the 17th of this month. I am going to see my favorite all-time Blues singer, EG Kight. I've only seen her once and it was a solo, acoustic show. This time she'll be with her band.
I've made her a necklace (brought her one last time too)so I know for SURE I'll have a photo opp.
I love her voice, her lyrics and her out-going personality.

BEADNIK (petra.janssen) said...

... my feet touching the sand of Vakarufalhi Island Resort ... (nothing more / nothing less) ... :)

rosebud101 said...

pursuit of happiness = making beautiful beads

Sitecounter