Friday, July 17, 2009

Elephreakingwhat??

My advice to you: Don't do something just because you feel like you ought to take advantage of the opportunity even though you really aren't in the mood to do whatever it is.
Translation: The kids wanted me to torch (and what's up with that, by the way? nothing good, I'm sure, considering they must have been plotting to watch something on t.v. or youtube that I've told them is a no-no...). I needed to make a few more things so I can keep adding a listing a day in the Etsy shop. I had an hour to spare. BUT I wasn't really in the mood to melt glass. . .
and that's what breeds some really strange beads.
Elephreaking what? Elephreakingunfinishedsculpturethought, that's what.

4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Now that is soooo cool! I love the way your sculptures are born from the glass. Wow!

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Well Ang, at least it's got a catchy name!

BEADNIK (petra.janssen) said...

Töööööööööööööröööööööööööööö ... he's a cutie anyway ... :)

... and I'm curious what your kids DID. I'm sure you had ears like an elephant behind the torch ... LOL

Deb said...

Well I love Nellie the Elephreaking what!
But yeah - I'm wondering what the kids got up to also.

Sitecounter