Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh, Fiddlesticks! I'm Supposed to Be Packing, Anyway!

AngelinaBeadalina has left the building.
The virtual building, that is.
I'm still here in the real world :)
I just won't be as connected to faraway friends and family for the timebeing :(
Seems my laptop started shimmying, then streaking funky colors, and at last report, it was sporting a lovely rainbow of pixels but no images or words or anything else I could control.
Oh, well.
I'm supposed to be packing our stuff for the move, anyway.
Guess this is somebody/someone/somepower's way of making sure I stay focused on the task at hand, huh?
Take care of yourselves, and I'll be checking in occasionally to see ya!
Ang
aka the Queen and Empress of Procrastination and Disorganization

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Hurry back, Ang! Good luck with the move!

Diana Ferreira said...

yea, please! I love reading your blog.

angelinabeadalina said...

Thanks, you two :) I checked with a computer repair guy today. One laptop most likely has hard drive issues, so it'll have to get sent back to Acer. But the ol' Toshiba just might be a quick fixer-upper, and was I ever glad to hear that! Didn't have either of them with me to give to the repair place, so that'll be a trip for next week.

Anyways, have a terrific weekend!

Sitecounter