Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moving Is Not for the Feint of Heart!


Helloooooooo, all my long lost interwebs friends! Well, actually, I guess I'm the long lost one. We're moved, but lots of little things on the to-do list are not quite done.
One thing I've discovered is that I don't mind not having an online connection UNTIL it's morning and time to sip my coffee and check in with my www friends and with family on Facebook. Dialup is going to have to be our option right now, but I had trouble getting it set up... imagine that, Angie having trouble with something new that she has to do with a computer, LOL.
Anyway, the kids are settling into school, the cats have decided they can venture outside from the security of their pole building world, and the mommy and daddy have resigned themselves to the idea that the house loan will be repaid before we find everything we wish we could find in the boxes!
Hope everyone is doing well! Catch up with ya soon!

7 comments:

Mermaid Glass said...

Congratulations on your new place! It looks beautiful. True, it's a big hassle to move, but it's so exciting, too.

Ellen said...

Somehow I lost track of the fact that you were moving. Whew, I thought a band of gypsies had stolen the whole lot of ya.
Best wishes for you in your new home.

Deb said...

Hey Ang - Good to see you!
Could've told you that moving is not for the feint hearted, which is why I've been kind of resisting ;o)

PETRA JANSSEN said...

I'm so glad that you sneaked in to say "hellooooooo" ... :)

... know I'll miss you a 10000000000000000000 times,

Petra

Sweetwater Designs said...

so THAT's where you've been! You're going to have a whole lot of fun decorating I see..take care Ang ♥

angelinabeadalina said...

*Waving at everyone*

Hiya! Thanks for checking on me!

rosebud101 said...

Glad to see you back! Welcome home!

Sitecounter