Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tweedle-dee-dee


Okay, you'll have to supply your own soundtrack. Now that I think about it, I can't recall the sound of finches, much less translate it into English. Tweedle-dee-dee, it is.
I can tell you that if I had my torch set up, I would be anxious to translate that wonderfully intricate black and white tail feather pattern into glass. Look at those curves and swoops, look at the mask it creates, and just look at the graceful yin-and-yang synchronicity created.
Nature must be an artist, don't you think?

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Yes, that Mother Nature, she's quite a creative gal.

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Oh they are darling... I have a little sparrow building her nest in my kitchen window sill ... I can't wait till she lays some eggs there...

Sitecounter