Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh, the Possibilities...


Don't you love the possibilities?
Don't you love the feeling of digging through a big box of paints?
Don't you love light pinks and dark pinks and bright pinks?
Don't you love splashes of orange-yellow and yellow-orange?
Don't you love a twining green vine and springtime green leaves?
Don't you love a dusting of pearly golds and whites?





Don't I wish I knew exactly what to paint on those boxes?
Don't I love the thinking about the possibilities even more than the actual painting?


1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Oh Yes! Love tubes of paint. I used to paint in watercolors and oil paints. Maybe all artists are a little weird...you know, it's like the difference between boro and moretti. Ying/yang. You make me want to paint. maybe i should paint some beads.

Sitecounter