Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Long Time, No Write, Right??

I am such a dork, such a doofus. I neglected this blog for months, all because my writing muse seems to throw a huge tantrum in the summertime. What I didn't realize is that my neglect, coupled with the blurb at the top of my page, might make someone wonder if something was wrong with me. D'oh! I am so sorry. The request for prayers is for Mallory (Rosebud) H's daughter, who is fighting and beating cancer even as we speak. I am sure Jenny can still use all the prayers and healing vibes you can spare, just because it's a time of upheaval of "normal life." I, on the other hand, request your forgiveness for not keeping up with the blog. Pretty please? Coincidentally, last night Mallory herself was asking me when I was going to start blogging again! Thanks, Mrs. M, for all your encouragement, especially when I know you have more important things on your mind! Okey-dokey... gonna post this, gonna make one more bead or sculpture since I finally have the torch set up again, and then gonna try my best to get you all a new and improved blog post :) Toodles, Ang

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Thank YOU, Ang! Glad to see you blogging again!

Deb said...

YAY. Good to see you back...at both things :D

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Welcome back... we MISSED you so much... I was worried something was wrong with you or your kidlets... Mallory's daughter will be the focus on the prayers now.

Sitecounter