Saturday, July 16, 2011

Meow-me-mowwww, Meow, and MEOW*

* Shadow, here. Please, allow me to translate those meows in the title. It won't take long, as the message is fairly short:




"Meow-me-mowwww" means "I snub you and your silly grasshopper/chairhopper chairs you posted about in this silly bloggiethingie, Human."




"Meow" means "*I* am the cat, and *you* shall adore me."




"MEOW" means "I read what you said, and I haven't seen those sardines yet, so what are you waiting for??"

*******************************************************************************




Ang, here. That silly Shadow cat... I could almost see the wheels turning in his brain when I was taking this picture. Happy Saturday (aka Caturday) to each of you! We've had a wonderful start to our weekend. Our niece Heather spent yesterday and part of today with us, and now the kids each have a friend over to play for a while. The cats are snoozing on the patio. Shadow seems to relish the spot on top of the wooden spool table I put on the patio the other day, by the way :) I'm getting ready to read and/or maybe set up that copper etching dealio I saw online. Life is good, huh?

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Life is good!!!! nite Ang!!!

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Cat's tolerate our comings and goings as long as the food is ON TIME! So watch yourself... you could be in big Cat trouble.

angelinabeadalina said...

Meeeeow-grrrowllll-burp... yep, fixed her. Oops, shouldn't have typed that! Now, you humans know why the Beadalina wasn't on here for a few days :)

Heehee, that cat wishes! I do love my cat posse. They hold down the fort and follow us around the yard, even when they have already been fed :)

Sitecounter