Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blessings, I Have Them...

Blessings, I have them... and they are called:




Ricky, James, and Katie




Mother, Pop, Soupie, and Bubby




Cousins




Classmates and childhood friends




Family friends and neighbors in Kentucky



Illinois friends


Garrens, Grays, and other family in far flung places :)




Words




Torch, glass, creativity, and fellow artists




Eyes, cameras, memories






I am grateful to the powers of the universe for allowing me the pleasure of experiencing all of the above, as well as the few hundred other things I'm sure I've forgotten to include!


I do hope you have a long list yourself, and I hope you continue to be blessed.


Have yourself a wonderful weekend!


Ang




















1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Those are mighty good blessings to have!

Sitecounter