Monday, October 3, 2011

Obviously...



Obviously, it's coffee time. That's "coffee time" as in Angie obviously needs some coffee or a Ski or something because she's having trouble thinking of ideas to write in that blog.


The kids will be stepping off the school bus in about fifteen minutes. I've had lunch, torched one sculpture that we hope turns out okay, fed the cats, and roamed the backyard for a short while.


I could start a project that's been incubating in my brain since yesterday afternoon, OR I could go to the kitchen and clean and fill the Bialetti and set it on the stovetop to brew me a cup of coffee.


Heh, heh. Wanna take votes on which I'll do?

1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Okay Ang - This one doesn't even seem hard, for me clean or uh, coffee.....I'm not answering either!

Sitecounter