Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunlight Faerie Trap

Seen any sunlight faeries flitting around these shorter and darker days lately? I haven't caught them, but I imagine the time is drawing near when I'd like to lure a few of them to sprinkle sunlight beams here and there.

Think they might be drawn to the brightness and shimmering pretties in this faerie trap?



*****************************


Hope all is well with each of you! Shorter daylight hours, more kiddo homework as the school year progresses, etc. have given me excuses to not sit downstairs and write in the blog lately. I use the smart phone to keep connected to facebook friends... phones are easy to carry around the house and yard. Anyway, hope to catch up with everyone soon!


3 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Love the post Ang! How do you like it getting dark at 5PM? By 6:30 I think I ought to be bed - - - if the Faerie trap works let me know right away. Maybe I need to make one too.

angelinabeadalina said...

Well, it's not as bad as I was thinking it would feel to me this year... but I do have recess duty for almost an hour at lunchtime, so that means I'm getting middle of the day sunshine this year. Hang in there, though. That solstice is coming in a month!

rosebud101 said...

As always, another Beadalina that I love!

Sitecounter