Monday, August 20, 2012

...And I'll Never Catch Up on Anything Again

She's baaaaaaaack.










Again.
How long was I gone this time?  Month? Pushing month and a half?  Good grief. I do believe I have written more "I'm back" blog posts than regular ones in the last three years!
Well, we've had an awesome summer, and now the kids are back in school and I am back to work at my half-day teacher aide job.  If I can figure out how to quickly unwind my "Mrs. Angie" mind and get into the artist-for-two-hours-before-the-kids-get-home groove, maybe I'll stick with this blogging stuff. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... funny, huh?
Who knows.
Okay.  Anyway.  Here's a quick shot of a painting that has been working me, uh, I mean a painting I've been creating.

Amber waves of grain, a purple mountain, and some autumn leaves, all vying for your eyes' attention.  I'm not sure I like this one as a whole, but I love all the pieces, ya know? 

Toodles for now.
Short, but sweet.
You get the picture... gotta run, but see ya soon.





Hopefully, sooner than another month ;-)

4 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Welcome back... again... Your adoring fans understand the sometimes life interferes with blogging... I like the purple mountains... and the amber waves of grain.... it's very nice.

Sweetwater Designs said...

Hey Miss Angelina..good to see you posting again.
My blog is the same..I say it comes with a creative mind. :-)
Love the brilliant colors you've got happening there. It looks like sunshine!

<3 Deborah

Sweetwater Designs said...

Is there nothing worse than bloggers capcha's?? ohmygosh..is it me or are they almost impossible to read

angelinabeadalina said...

Hi, you two! Made me smile to read your comments :)

Sitecounter